Thursday 5 April 2012

Rocking my new Henry Holland X Le Specs and Developing a brand new addiction: Knitting !

I just got a brand new pair of glasses! Yipeee! Renowned London fashion designer Henry Holland has teamed up with iconic eyewear brand Le Specs to create a limited edition range of unisex sunglasses to make even the most discerning scenester take notice.
This is just a brilliant collaboration and I am so glad that summer has almost arrived in Hong Kong because I will be rocking them all summer !
 The pair I choose are the Lennons with Circular metal double-bridge style with combination plastic temple detailing. I just fall for the color ! I you read Coco Celine you know by now that I love love love turquoise color and it's just impossible to find a nice pair of shades with this nice shape and color.
Henry on working with Le Specs: “I chose to work with Le Specs after meeting with the team and finding myself among like minded creative professionals who love their work and are passionate about what they do.” explains Holland. “i re- ally liked the idea of Le Specs’ heritage and campaigns, along with its irreverent and cheeky philosophy.”

 The complete my outifit I was wearing a Zara Jacket, Isabel Marant leopard print pants, Tod's turquoise Loafers, necklace: My creation , earings: Lane Crawford accessories, Dolce & Gabbana Purse

 My Friend Estelle is visiting from Paris so we went for a girlee afternoon: shopping, massage and gossiping with a cup of tea! We went to Coffee Loisl in Sheung Wan, right above Po Hin Fong Street: A little hidden gem : great coffee , tea and a wonderful jewellery shop!

 Also I started to knit! Haha ! I am now addicted and can't stop ! I maybe gonna finish my first scarf by next winter ! Hopefully!  Will Keep You posted !


Check out the wonderful Henry Holand X Le Specs collection – available exclusively at:
I.T HYSAN ONE   – Address: 1/F, One Hysan Avenue  Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
tel: +852 2890 7391
Price: HK$899.  Up

2 comments: